In this regard, the Website Owner guarantees compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, as reflected in Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD in its Spanish initials). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the Data Controller
- Responsable: Alzamora Carton Packaging S.A.U..
- NIF: ESA55305932
- Address: N-260, Km 81 (Olot-est) 17857 Sant Joan Les Fonts, Girona - España.
- Email: email@example.com
- Sitio Web: https://www.alzamoragroup.com
Principles applied in data processing
In processing your personal data, the Website Owner will apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: The Website Owner will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Website Owner will inform the User in advance with full transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: The Website Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose(s) for which the data is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The Website Owner will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of the processing. The Website Owner will inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Website Owner will periodically review the lists and remove those registrations that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be processed in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed.
The Website Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of its users' data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
You do not need to provide any personal data to browse the website.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are as follows:
- Al contactar a través de los formularios de contacto o enviar un correo electrónico.
The Website Owner informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or erasure.
- Request the restriction of their processing.
- Oppose their processing.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the data subject, requesting it directly from the Website Owner, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Website Owner and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request the rectification of the data, request the portability of their personal data, oppose the processing, limit its use or request the erasure of such data in the files of the Website Owner.
To exercise your rights, please send your request together with a photocopy of your National Identity Card or equivalent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org la dirección de correo electrónico: email@example.com
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Website Owner is obliged to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You have the right to effective legal protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of the personal data concerning you is in breach of the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the website owner or subscribe to its newsletter, you are providing personal information for which the Website Owner is the data controller. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed and stored by — Alzamora Carton Packaging S.A.U. — sólo como se describe en las páginas:
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Website Owner is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Website Owner requests personal data, which may include: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to respond to Users' queries.
For example, the Website Owner uses these data to respond to messages, queries, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the Website, the processing of their personal data, queries concerning the legal texts included on the Website, as well as any other query that the User may have which is not subject to the conditions of the Website.
There are other purposes for which the Website Owner processes personal data:
- Para garantizar el cumplimiento de las condiciones recogidas en la página de Aviso Legal y de la ley aplicable. Esto puede incluir el desarrollo de herramientas y algoritmos que ayuden al Sitio Web a garantizar la confidencialidad de los datos personales que recoge.
- Para apoyar y mejorar los servicios que ofrece este Sitio Web.
To manage social networks. The Website Owner has a presence on social media. If you become a follower on the Website Owner's social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can view the privacy policies of the main social networks by following these links:
The Website Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow.
Under no circumstances will the Website Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Website Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Your data may be included in a mailing list file, for which the Website Owner is the data controller for its management and processing. The security of your data is guaranteed, as the Website Owner takes all necessary security measures and guarantees that personal data will only be used for the given purposes.
Content from other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
You can view all the information relating to the processing and collection of cookies on the Política de Cookies.
Legal basis for data processing
La base legal para el tratamiento de sus datos es:
- The consent of the data subject.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Website Owner are:
- Identifying data.
- No specially protected categories of data are processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data provided to the Website Owner will be kept until he/she requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics es un servicio de analítica web prestado por Google, Inc., una compañía de Delaware cuya oficina principal está en 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, Estados Unidos ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer to help the website owner analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all information regarding their use of advertising cookies at:
As you browse the Website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include: IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
The Website Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and gather demographic information.
The Website Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that can be accessed through the various links contained in the Website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Website Owner is correct, complete, accurate and valid, as well as to keep it duly updated.
As a Website User, you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data submitted to the Website, releasing the Website Owner from any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
Para contactar con el Titular, suscribirse a un boletín o realizar comentarios en este sitio Web tiene que aceptar la presente Política de Privacidad.
These policies shall remain in force until amended by other duly published policies.